Friday, June 19, 2009

Jr./Sr. - 5/15/09





Well, I guess I have to start from the beginning of my summer, since I haven't been faithful in blogging lately. I have decided to try and post at least one picture either every day, or every other day, depending on the day's craziness! This is getting silly by not posting for you guys. :)
I'll start from the beginning, and try to get to the present as quickly as possible!
Jr./Sr. is up first! Brandon Martz asked me to go and I had so much fun; The junior class of MCS hosted the banquet at Cappelli's at Comfort Inn in Mentor and afterward a bunch of us went to Brandon's house for a bonfire. The people in the pictures are Brandon and I (of course!), Elizabeth and John, and Sarai (her date met up with us later). What an extremely fun group we make...:) (Sorry if anyone in these pictures is embarrassed by me putting these up - hehe!)
Thanks Brandon...fun times!
-AG

P.S. Sorry the pictures came before every thing that I wrote. I clicked some wrong button...whoops!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ah, Sarai. =) She's a nice girl. Glad you all had fun!!

Jason Hunsicker said...

Wow Ash! It looks like you had a blast! I sometimes wish that I had done something like this. Being able to do some kind of "Prom Alternative."

Missing you!