Monday, June 29, 2009

Ice Cream!



One of our favorite places to go for hot weather relief - the End of the Commons General Store in Mesopotamia. They have the most delicious home-churned flavors and it's always such a treat to go there. The most daring ice cream eater that night? Andy, of course; he had peach and black cherry on the same cone. Yuck! (I took the safe route with blueberry cheesecake - Yum!)
I love the chocolatey remain on Josiah's upper lip! :) (Don't they look like they're sick of having pictures taken of them? :)
Good times.
-AG
Pictures taken 6/9/09

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the second picture!
Peach and black cherry doesn't sound that bad.

Hannah Joy

Jason Hunsicker said...

Wow...Lydia is looking so grown up! She needs to stop growing up.

I love the End of the Commons General Store! They have so many cool little things to look at.

This post makes me really miss home!

Amanda said...

We've been there once or twice. Home churned ice cream sounds so good!! (Except that I'm cold presently...;-))

Margaret Dashwood said...

Looks good! And SOUNDS really good right now...I'm soooo hot!!!!:D

BGA