Saturday, February 28, 2009

Things I Love

I have decided to randomly take pictures of some of my favorite things and post them periodically. If you love the item in the picture, too, or if you don't particularly like it, share something about why you do or don't and we'll see how close we come to liking the same things! :)
My first item is a picture of Easter M&M's. I thought I couldn't go wrong with chocolate, but let me know if you're one of the weird people in this world that truly don't like chocolate. (collective gasp!)
The bunny rabbit M&M's are my absolute favorite (they're so stinkin' cute!) and I always pick them out first! Which ones do you like best, or do you shove a fistful in your mouth without even bothering to look at what you have, just being content with the fact that it's chocolate? :) Well, I hope this doesn't make you want to raid the candy jar...sorry! Hope you have a great evening! - AG

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I love MnMs! One of the ladies at church has little jars of MnMs around her house, and when we stay there, it's so fun to munch on them. She gets all kinds... peanut filled, peanutbutter, Christmas, Easter, regular.... :-) I like to arrange mine according to colour and do one at a time. ;-)
And I LOVE chocolate!! :-)

Margaret Dashwood said...

You kiddin'?!!! I LOOOOVE chocolate!! My mouth is watering at the sight of those yummy M&M's...mmm....I'm afraid I want to raid the candy jar...;P Jk!!:D
-Bethany

Ashley Greenfield said...

You girls are too cute! We should have a chocolate club together....on second thought, we'd probably always be on sugar highs. :) Just joking!
-AG

Jason Hunsicker said...

Well, I can't say I'm as crazy as the girls above me, but I do like Chocolate. M&M's are delicious! They do make me want to raid the candy!

Leah said...

I don't see how anybody could ever NOT love these things! They are one of my favorites..