Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, what a gorgeous day! I hope you all got to go out and enjoy the sunshine and warmth on your skin like I had the privilege of doing. :) When I was doing school this morning, I decided to open up my windows and the smell of spring washed over everything! I think that's one of my most favorite things during the year - the first smell of spring. It's coming!
Well, tomorrow is a busy, busy day. Thursday's are always our piano lesson days, so after school, and lunch, Mrs. Inks comes and gives us our lesson for the week. Then it's off to work for me and grocery shopping for everyone else (except for Dad - he still has to work. :) Sorry Dad, no time off for you! he-he).
Lord willing, the weather won't be to bad for driving tomorrow, seeing as we're supposed to get some snow...we'll see. :)
Speaking of driving, Dad and I are still honing in on my driving skills.
Hopefully I'll be able to start driving to Middlefield (going to my job) next week; that'll get my needed hours in pretty quickly, if I keep at it!
Well, I'd better turn in for the night. I've been having trouble with posting pictures, but I'm going to try to do some tomorrow (if I can acquire Dad's helpful assistance! :). Have a great evening; talk to you later!
-AG

No comments: