Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thanks!



Every time I look at these pictures, I am so amazed, and so filled with awe by how artistic our God is. I took these a couple years ago (no, our mums aren't out yet this year) but I thought they would be a happy thing to look at as we're waiting for spring. It's coming folks! We just have to be patient. :)
Thanks to those who were praying for me while I was going through those 2 stress-filled weeks with drivers' ed, work, and school. Your prayers were/are so much appreciated! The second week was a lot better than the first (which is a praise) and the Lord helped strengthen me right through them. Thanks so much!
-AG

5 comments:

Margaret Dashwood said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures, Ashley!!! It is so amazing seeing how complex and beautiful God has made everything! You realize how small you are in comparison to the wonderful Creator God!
Bethany:)

Amanda said...

Those are awesome pictures!

Jason Hunsicker said...

You took Drivers Ed. at the Conversation Station right? Because I heard its really boring!

These pictures are so beautiful! It definitely makes me look forward to Spring! When are we going to see some pics from your new Camera?

NANA said...

Beautiful Ash! These reminded me to get out my spring screensaver. My garden flowers help me to get through the last of winter! Love you tons, NANA

Leah said...

You are right. They just fill you right up with awe!! It is amazing how wise our God is. :)