Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hey Jude!




Isn't this little guy just the cutest thing?!! Yes I am an extremely proud cousin. :) This is Aunt Laura's little bundle and a couple weeks ago almost the whole fam came, anywhere from upper Michigan, to Pennsylvania, to stay at our house (18 people sleeping in our house...absolute craziness and I loved every minute of it!) and meet this little guy. Jude, I can't wait to see you grow up, and I'm praying even now that you would be used by God to accomplish marvelous things for Him. I love you!
(Sorry, just had to brag a little!) :)

pictures taken 10/11/09

4 comments:

Trish Greenfield said...

He is a precious little guy, isn't he? There's no problem with bragging a little bit, Ash!

Not only were there family from Michigan to Pennsylvania but as far south as Tennessee as well. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like these pictures, too!
Hannah

Margaret Dashwood said...

Hey Ashley, I tagged you from our blog!!!:D
~Bethany

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
When can we see your Senior pictures?
Hannah