Saturday, June 5, 2010

me right now...




...2 days away from being 18

...craving a fresh tomato sandwich

...sad that I didn't get to see Florida's pristine white beaches before the oil spill

...ecstatic that the Lord provided me with a second job this summer

...just had my first experience fishing (yes, it is me, Ashley Greenfield - don't worry, my blog wasn't hijacked!)

...obsessed with gaudy vintage jewelry

...lover of sun & surf

...can't believe I'm going to be at college in less than 4 months

...learning the techniques to softball (Dad said I have an awesome batting stance!)

...wishing I was in Santorini, Greece

...a total water (& fruit!) addict...it's not even funny how much I drink of it in a day

...not blogging enough

well, that's me in a nutshell right now...
this summer is probably going to be the craziest, most hectic, but also the funnest summer yet.
can't wait!

hugs,
a

p.s. what's something fun you're doing this summer?

5 comments:

Jason Hunsicker said...

Well...I'm hoping to climb Mt. Fuji this summer...need to do it this summer because next summer I'll be leaving Japan.

So you've never been fishing? Did you enjoy it?

Ashley Greenfield said...

awesome Jason!! yeah, totally do that this summer...
nope, never been fishing...I think that putting nasty worms on the hook 4 different times would've been worth it, had I caught something...but I didn't. :) made some pretty legit memories, though!

Amanda said...

I'm going to be helping with VBS again, and hopefully spending time with some friends!! :) Thanks for the nutshell of yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

Something fun I already did was going to Indiana and visiting with just about all my relatives on Mom's side (it's been almost six years since most of us were together). That was just awesome! And playing in the wedding went well. :) Another fun thing I will do is go to your open house. :)
-Esther-

Chelsea said...

Hey Ashley!!
I just found your blog...it is soo amazing!! I love all of your photography! :) I really wish that I could have seen you guys at camp this year, but I am going on a trip elsewhere...so it didn't work out for both. :/

Keep up the amazing work!! :)

~Chelsea

www.preciousphotos2.blogspot.com