Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still...

Still wishing and wanting to go to Greece.

Still thankful that today was my last filling at the dentist's (man, I hate those numbing shots).

Still love the dentist in spite of the shots.

Still cleaning my room.

Still adoring anything vintage.

Still hoping that I'll be able to catch up on emails this weekend.

Still excited that my aunt's having a baby. :)

Still trying to grow like Christ.

Still having gobs of fun with my camera.

Still baking too many sweets (oh well...).

Still love to get dressed up, even if it's just going out to dinner.

Still wishing it was spring...



What are you still doing?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

May I turn this into a tag on my blog, Ashley? I liked reading what you're still doing. =) Say hi to your family for me.

Ashley Greenfield said...

Hey Amanda! No problem. :) I said hi for you; say hi for me to your family.

Dad Greenfield said...

I loved the fourth one [heh heh]. Like father, like daughter, eh? :-)

Here's one from me: "Still waiting for my oldest daughter to obey my command to stop growing up." ;-)

Love ya!

Trish Greenfield said...

I'm still folding laundry, I'm still making dinner, and I'm still running around like a crazy lady . . . BUT I still love being your mom, I still love you and I'm still proud of you!

Jason Hunsicker said...

Wow, how can I follow up the two comments above me?

Well, I gotta say you are better than me for loving the dentist. Since I was a little I have very much disliked the dentist. Even now at 21 I still feel the same way.

Still? Still growing...in Christ, Pysically, and emotionally. Still in the Navy. Lord help me to make it through!

Oh and still loving being your friend!